“Not only do you have to serve yourself you get....”
Review of Blue Moon Cafe

Blue Moon Cafe
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Tillamook
Description: Coffee shop/bakery, with a small lunch menu
Description: Coffee shop/bakery, with a small lunch menu
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Old lettuce ... why would you serve that? If it's starting to brown, pull it. Why go to a restaurant that you have to wait on yourself?

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife & I stopped here for lunch. You order at the counter & pick a seat. I had the Rueben and soup combo (split pea) which was good. My wife ordered a turkey sandwich with avocado added. There was approx. one tablespoon of avocado lumped on one side of her sandwich. She asked for more & they added some. She wasn't impressed.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Love the sugar and spice coffee. im addicted really! I only wish they had a larger breakfast menu. I think they only have a couple of sandwich's. I get the egg&bacon croissant with cheese. Its nice and hot and croissant is flakey and buttery. I get a scone or large cookie for sweet with my coffee! My husband has had a vary of sandwich's and likes them all. The staff are welcoming and very polite!

1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We were just leaving the Pioneer Museum and I hit my yellow pages for lunch and The Blue Moon came up, across the street, perfect. The menu is varied and the prices seem reasonable. We had dinner planned and wanted to eat light so we both selected the 1/4# hot dog. $4.95 and comes with chips. Exactly what we needed right then. The roll that holds the yummy dog was soft and moist, may be home made, either way it was yummy. The staff are prompt and efficient and I found the cafe to be really quaint. I even bought a Blue Moon mug. Great stop.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Always can count on Blue Moon Cafe for a good sandwich at lunch. The rueben and french dip are both great. I'm usually a fan of their homemade desserts however this last time I ordered lemon pie the filling was instant pudding so buyer beware.