“OK pizza”
Review of Main Street Pizza

Main Street Pizza
Ranked #33 of 54 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Phone: 503-842-7277. Yahoo Travel has them listed.
Description: Phone: 503-842-7277. Yahoo Travel has them listed.
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My family had lunch here and I was more impressed by the salad bar than anything. The lettuce and veggies were all very fresh and well presented! We also got the taco pizza which was ok. The crust was dry and tasted either pre or par baked. I'll definitely come back for the salad!!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Main Street Pizza has the best pizza and salad bar in town. The prices have gone up in recent years making it a bit more expensive than others but still very good. And their sandwiches are also very good. This is a great place for lunch or dinner. And the kids LOVE the arcade in the back room. Great place for birthday parties.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

If you go for the salad bar do it early in the day! By evening it's starting to look pretty sad (and tastes about the same). While I admit this place does not have my favorite pizza,(I don't care for their crust or sauce tillamook is pretty limited. We always order our pizza with a light application of sauce. Tonights pizza came with virtually no sauce. Half Hawaiian, half sausage. The sausage tasted old (like the salad bar). Worth a try if you're hungry for pizza and traveling, but don't get your hopes up. Time of day and the 'cook' will make a difference. Service tonight was pretty good.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

For a pizza joint, I wasn't expecting too much. The toppings were good,the sauce and crust . As only ok. The service was grouchy 16 year old girls that basically throw your food on the table. If you are into that, then this is your place.

1  Thank fmBungee
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I thought I'd try this place as it is one of four pizza places in town. I ordered the Taco Pizza. It was stacked with everything! Lots of ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, olives, and more shredded cheddar cheese to top it off. I was only able to eat three slices before I was too full to continue. You definitely get your money's worth here.