“Who knew?!”

Cuisines: American
Temecula, California
“Who knew?!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

What a great find! Coming in from a long drive from Portland, found this place by accident. It must be the best steakhouse on the Oregon coast! Great quality food, love the steaks, and peanuts to eat while you wait (and shells on the floor!).

• Visited July 2014

Hong Kong, China
“Good family dining!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went for dinner as a 3 generational family, and had a great meal! Steaks were large and tasty, most of us didn't manage to finish. The free peanuts and shells all over the floor were interesting, but also distracting for kids.
I'm glad we went, and we had a good meal, but it's not so awesome that I would make a special trip there. More of a nice convenient place to chow.

• Visited July 2014
Tillamook, Oregon
“Great Lunches!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our office eats Lunch every week at Rodeo. We love the great service we get besides the great food. Great place to take your friends and family.

Visited April 2014
Hermiston, Oregon
“Really Bad Food”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We only went because the menu online listed items we wanted and because of some of the reviews here. However the menu is out of date and they no longer make what we wanted. The appetizers (we had the sampler) tasted like oil and only oil except for the egg rolls (Guillermos's) and the "burn your taste buds off" "help my face is burning" jalapenos (known as "snakebites". The Chicken entree was very dry and the sauce was just Jack Daniels bourbon sauce. Small portions in addition to all of this made for a terrible eating experience
The mens bathroom was gross and had no toilet paper. In addition the lock on the door (to a single stall) to the bathroom was broken.
DO NOT WASTE your money here. So gross.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank 2NW_Travelers
Oregon
“Great service and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I love the atmosphere and staff at this restaurant. And most everyone I know loves the food too. It's just not quite for me. I'm a burger kind of gal and I don't think their hamburgers are very good. But like I said, everyone else I know loves it. Great steak, pasta, etc. from what I've been told.

• Visited March 2014