“Good family dining!”

Rodeo Steak House and Grill
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went for dinner as a 3 generational family, and had a great meal! Steaks were large and tasty, most of us didn't manage to finish. The free peanuts and shells all over the floor were interesting, but also distracting for kids.
I'm glad we went, and we had a good meal, but it's not so awesome that I would make a special trip there. More of a nice convenient place to chow.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our office eats Lunch every week at Rodeo. We love the great service we get besides the great food. Great place to take your friends and family.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We only went because the menu online listed items we wanted and because of some of the reviews here. However the menu is out of date and they no longer make what we wanted. The appetizers (we had the sampler) tasted like oil and only oil except for the egg rolls (Guillermos's) and the "burn your taste buds off" "help my face is burning" jalapenos (known as "snakebites". The Chicken entree was very dry and the sauce was just Jack Daniels bourbon sauce. Small portions in addition to all of this made for a terrible eating experience
The mens bathroom was gross and had no toilet paper. In addition the lock on the door (to a single stall) to the bathroom was broken.
DO NOT WASTE your money here. So gross.

1  Thank 2NW_Travelers
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I love the atmosphere and staff at this restaurant. And most everyone I know loves the food too. It's just not quite for me. I'm a burger kind of gal and I don't think their hamburgers are very good. But like I said, everyone else I know loves it. Great steak, pasta, etc. from what I've been told.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Unfortunately our experience here was bad food with mediocre service. I ordered the $23 New York medium well - asking for a pink center - got a very well done steak tough as shoe leather. They over powered any taste it may have had with too much seasoning. My husbands burger was okay but his home fries were tough and looked like they were left over from yesterday. The onion rings were okay. The service was spotty and we had to go to the register to get our check. Definitely not a do over!