“Overpriced and not very good.”

Rodeo Steak House and Grill
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Tourist town, so I expect everything to be overpriced, but I expect decent food. I ordered NY strip($20), med rare. 1/4 was fat. 1/4 was gristle. The meat part was totally overcooked and part of it was charred black. My son's hamburger was like shoe leather served on a stale bun.

There are newer reviews for Rodeo Steak House and Grill

Reviewed July 23, 2013

One of the worst places I have eaten at in a long time. I was there for an hour and half from my order being taken to paying and walking out the door. The place smelled like an old ash tray. My wifes food (which was a burger and home style fries) tasted like they were made 2 weeks ago. Mu food (which was BBQ beef sandwhich) had more fat than meat, it tasted like a bowl of lard with BBQ sauce poured on it. So if you like bad food and service this is the place for you.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

If the cosmetic's of the place, inside and out, make you wonder if you chose a good steak house, you have. Peanut shells on the floor is not my thing, but the salad with raspberry vinaigrette, porterhouse and baked sweet potato were perfect in taste and value. We had a fantastic waiter and this was also the first restaurant I've found to serve Budweiser Platinum beer.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food was better than expected despite a rather dark & old decor. The staff was friendly and checked back often even though it was quite busy. The rodeo moniker made it sound like the decor would be focused around a western theme, but aside from a lot of beer signs, there was not much to be said for the decor. The half pound burger was very good.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My burrito was good and my husband liked his burger. But decor-wise, I personally found the piles of peanut shells on the floor to be a turn-off, and the country music was on the loud side.