“The food and owner are simply amazing!”
Review of Divine Burger Bistro - CLOSED

Divine Burger Bistro
Description: In the Tillamook 2nd Street Market.
Description: In the Tillamook 2nd Street Market.
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Found this place on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. Everyone in my group was blown away by the yummy food and Cynthia's smile and charm. Great food at a reasonable price. I will definately be coming back again. Yummers!

3  Thank cs98370

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Very good informal and friendly eating-place for adults and kids alike, which gets the job done with good-quality ingredients and service; classy fast-food might be the title here.

2  Thank reverpacific
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Great food. Good price. We had a Burger and chicken sandwich. Both excellent. Everything else was very good. Quick stop in on the way to do something else. In and out in under 30 minutes.

2  Thank Rosaryrachel
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I visited here based on good reviews on tripadvisor and I was happy I did. I made it there just before closing time on a Thursday but that was no problem. I had the regular burger and chips. After I ate, I spoke with a young man whose mother started the place. He gave me some great info about the town. All in all, this was a very good experience. I would go again and I would recommend it to others passing through Tillamook.

1  Thank waycoolmom1
Reviewed April 29, 2011

We often stop by the Public Market for two reasons: to buy local meat & eggs, and to get a Divine Burger. The Blue Cheese & Bacon is beyond amazing! This little place never fails to deliver exactly what we expect.

2  Thank LadyRaineMiller