“Probably (?) one of the better bets in town” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pacific Restaurant - CLOSED

Pacific Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Seattle, Washington
“Probably (?) one of the better bets in town”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Tired cuisine in this tired downtown with some interesting choices. I felt that they are believing their own press clippings. A bit run down and a bit pretentious. Wait staff attitude changed to indifference when we did not order wine or desert or coffee.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Bradford7050

Glendale
“Don't judge a book by it's cover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We did the boring and waste of time Tillamook cheese factory tour. Then we asked a local for a place (seafood) to eat. She recommended Pacific Restaurant.
We found it and I almost didn't want to go in. It's attached to a hotel which seemed like we went to the wrong spot. Our error!!!
We thought we'd give it a try...we were getting hungry.

I had the seafood linguine. A smidge heavy (for my taste) on the cream sauce, but delish and plentiful on the seafood!!
We also had the seared furikake salmon salad. Very, very tasty!

Plus we had a couple of the local brews!

Well worth the trip! And super fantastic staff.

Visited July 2014
Indio, California
“Pleasant find in Tillamook”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We discovered this place while heading to see friends on the coast for the weekend. The restaurant is easy to miss, since it is a rather non-descript building attached to a motel. However, it was a great find. I had their soup to start (tomato-basil with fresh herbs) and my entrée was a Dungeness crab stuffed ravioli with an interesting marsala based sauce with a flowering herb described to me as Russian kale (I'd never heard of or seen it before). The food was great. My wife had a large helping of clams in a tasty broth served with two large slices of garlic bread.

Their wine selection was ok, though I was surprised that they didn't have more Oregon pours by the glass.

Service was attentive to the point of being a bit overly enthusiastic - we were relaxing from our drive and wanted a leisurely dinner, but they did get the hint eventually. We would definitely stop here again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Quincy, Illinois
“Clam chowder... ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This is a must do every time I am in Tillamook area of Oregon. Service can be a bit slow at times however it is worth the wait. The clam chowder is some of the best I have found. Always fresh, full of clams and tasty.

Kaysville, Utah
“Good food at the right price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

We ate lunch here on the recommendation of the people at the History Museum across the street. The food was all American good stuff even though the theme is slightly Hawaiian. It was clean, friendly and they serve Pepsi! (As we found, does most of Oregon).

• Visited July 2014