“Dirty Place & Poor Pizza”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #41 of 55 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The restaurant is very dirty, tables are not kept clean, fingerprints on the windows and seats. The kitchen area looks very dirty and the kid making the pizza was not using gloves. The pizza was nothing like the ads, missing a lot of toppings and cheese was barely there.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Dirty, poor service, and unappetizing. I've never returned and couldn't finish my meal on the first visit.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

If you are hungry and are driving through Tillamook, Or, do yourself a favor and stop at this pizza hut. The service was good, accurate, and honest; and the food was great! I couldn't believe what my mouth was tasting when I took the first bite into the pizza. The pizza toppings were mushrooms and pineapple and it was not greasy at all; but the stars were the chicken wings. These chicken wings were the best I ever had because the flavor was just perfect and the freshness was out of this world! I am not a pizza and chicken wings fan, but OMG, this place won my heart and my palate.

1  Thank Lindita75
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is a good little Pizza Hut and has a nice lunch buffet. The premise is clean and the staff courtious. If you stop at the Visitor Center up by the Cheese Factory and pick up the weekly "Shopper's Guide you probably will find a sheet of discount coupons for it.

1  Thank love2travel60_10
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stopped here for their lunch buffet. We told them we did not eat pork products and they made a cheese pizza on the cracker crust...yuck...and did not bother to put out any cheese filled breadsticks. When I asked for more cheese breadsticks to be put out on the buffet, the waiter said they put some out and would not be putting out more. Our family had to share one breadstick. Skip this place....another placed spoiled by poor customer service!

1  Thank hamajen5