“Good service”
Review of Shilo Restaurant

Shilo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Shilo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Tillamook
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I love the chicken wrap and they have very good service and they make me feel very welcome there and its a very clean place and they are great with kids. Maralee Mackey is a very good waitress.

1  Thank Britt M
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Britt M,

We are so glad to hear that you love the chicken wraps, it’s one of my favorites also. Even though it is not on the new menu, we still offer it as a daily lunch special. So please come by for one anytime.

General manager

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We arrived very late at our motel and hadn't eaten. We went to the Shilo Restaurant and saw that it was closing time. We stuck our head in the door and were greeted by an angel, named Kimberly, who welcomed us in and assured us that we could certainly have dinner and she would make sure that we weren't rushed.
The food was great and plentiful and the service was wonderful.
If anyone is venturing down the Oregon coast, please stop at the Shilo restaurant and ask for Kimberly. You won't regret it.

Dear Mr. Madden,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a great review. We are so happy to hear that you got in, in time. And yes Kymberly is a sweet young lady! She talked about you two the next day and said you were wonderful guests. We can’t wait to see you again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great service from Liz. We didn't want a big meal and were glad to see the variety of choices. Thanks Liz for making 2 weary travellers feel welcomed.

Dear 386travelduo,

We are glad we had just what you were looking for, were very proud of our new menu. And, yes, Liz is awesome. Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Excellent food and service. I had the cocoanut shrimp and my wife had the fish and chips. Both were very good.

Dear Blackron,

It was nice to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. The coconut prawns are one of my favorites also! We hope to see you again, and thanks for the great review!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Arrived 15 min.s before closing and got kid glove treatment from Kymberly from start to finish! We relaxed over a nice glass of Merlot, had a delicious salad, good ribs, a lovely dessert and had a really nice time! She was terrific!

Dear Ann I,

Thank you so much for taking time to write that great review. I was very happy to hear about your wonderful service you received from Kymberly, she’s a great young lady, who seems to really enjoy her job. And it pleases me to hear that your food was just as good! We really hope you visit again if you’re in our neck of the woods