“Happy Hour is a GREAT deal & Yummy!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Tigard
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a great choice for happy hour if shopping at Washington Square Mall. We have gone many times and the happy hour deals are always good. I will say the bar gets full at happy hour so either be patient or come early - but worth it. Great way to end a day of shopping or enjoying a break to get ready for more shopping!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This past Saturday my daughter and I were shopping at Washington Square Mall and decided on The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It was very crowded and we had about a 30 minute wait for a table outside.

The outdoor area is pleasant and there was a cool breeze the day we dined. We shared the Asian Chicken Salad and an appetizer order of the Margeurite Pizza. The salad was surprisingly fresh and the pizza was very flavorful. Sadly, we were too full for dessert.

It had been awhile since we dined here and found the food quality to be above average for a chain restaurant. Next time we go for the cheesecake for dessert! :)

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Been to this restaurant few times and my husband and I just love this place so much. The price is good, atmosphere is great, food and service has always been fantastic! Cheesecakes are beyond delicious. food is perfectly cooked. no complain at all. this restaurant is the best!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went for a late dinner with 16 the other night so we had to split up to be seated which was no problem. This had never been a favorite of mine and I have always wondered why people waited in line for this place. I am still wondering. The service was not good, long waits for drinks, food, and the check. I did have a decent salad this time though and my husband enjoyed his salmon. I supposed we will end up here again if we can't get into The Thirsty Lion, which is so much better.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

When we came in, there where people waiting , but our waitress said she could take us with out a wait, so I do not know what that was about. It had a Huge menu with many choices so that worked out nicely! I got a raspberry lemonade and when I got it, it was huge! It was bigger than my mothers beer and bigger than our water glasses! I could not possibly finish it or I would be full before the bread got there, but it was a nice presentation. And if I can't finish it, I do not know how 9 or 10 year olds even would handle it. Good bread. And I got Pasta Primavera with chicken and the herbs where nice but the pasta needed to be cooked a little more ( it was a bit hard and chewy ) and the chicken had some gristle and I could not even try to swallow it. So the pasta could be better but i ate it! My mom enjoyed her meal and they where able to make very satisfying for a Vegetarian. The Oreo Cheese cake was good and very big and decadent. We liked it and it is a nice place to stop. But, just remember to order a small drink.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!