“Great happy hour”

Gustav's German Pub & Grill
Ranked #4 of 159 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Gustav's is a favorite for casual dining. Serving lunch and dinner, the menu features a savory array of European and Northwest Specialties to suit any taste and appetite.
Portland, Oregon, USA
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I really enjoy Gustav's happy hour. Their cheese fondue is excellent. The different sausages are really good. At lunch, they have the trio which is soup, salad and cheese bread. Very tasty.

Visited September 2013

Las Vegas, NV
“Nice little place to grab something at the Portland airport”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stopped here for lunch 09/14/13, while waiting for our flight out of Gate C14 at the Portland airport. The menu selection is good.

I ordered the Caesar Salad with chicken - Vey Good!
My Fiancée ordered the Sausage sandwich with fries - Also Very Good!

Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Happy Hour!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our first time at Gustav's and I've never been to any of the other locations either. They were open on Labor Day and available for us when we were hungry. The service (Thanks Jena!) was impeccable, by our waitress and the other two gentlemen dressed nicely - manager(s)? We tried a handful of items, including the fondue sampler, sausages, soup (butternut squash), steelhead and meatballs. The fondue was my favorite - delicious! The beer suggestions were also very helpful - I'll be on the lookout for grapefruit hefeweizen in the future. :)

• Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Great food and huge portions”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great German food and non-German food, too. The French dip sandwich was huge and could be split between 2 people. The noodles and cheese sauce was very tasty. The staff is very friendly and never rushed us even though the place was packed!

Visited August 2013
Los Alamos NM
“Best grilled cheese ever?”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

At the Portland airport, lunchtime. Looked around, decided a German sausage sounded good. Got the lentil soup with a bier sausage and rosemary garlic cheese bread. Soup was good, but the grilled cheese, it was really good. Tried a local merlot. I just have never liked any of the wines I have tried from the Pacific Northwest. Would I return? Oh, yeah. Price for lunch? $20. A bit high, but such is life in an airport, but I got a sit down seat with a TV tuned to baseball.

• Visited August 2013