“Cheated” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
“Cheated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

California Pizza Kitchen - Bridgeport Mall - (Tigard).
The food is pretty good but I will NEVER eat there again. The waiter was constantly distracted and did the worst job I have ever seen. He actually cheated us on the bill. We THOUGHT the bill was going to be for what we ordered but he tacked on what looked like another meal to our bill. I didn't realize it until we got home and it was too late by then to go back and fix the problem

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Portland, Oregon
“Outdoor Experience to take family & friends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is my "to go" place to take family & friends for an outdoor experience!. First of all, the food is excellent every time! Great salads & pizza. Or, try the Salad Pizza....had once with a friend & then next time on my own. Good healthy menu. Being located in Bridgeport Village, the people watching is an added bonus! Don't miss it when visiting.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tualatin, Oregon
“A favorite of ours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

We love CPK and go all the time. The California Club Pizza is wonderful and their salads are great. They also have a nice children's menu.

Visited February 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Like this place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

I have only been to this restaurant for lunch. It is definitely a chain restaurant with casual food, but the menu is extensive. They have "healthy selections", small plates, and a children's menu as well as many other choicies. They do a good job with their salads--some really interesting ones. Their burgers are really good. The small plates are perfect for a light lunch. The lunch salad is pretty big and the regular size salad is huge--in my case, it could feed 2-3 people!! I seem to always stick to these limitied items so I don't know how their pasta, chicken or other dinner items are. But it is in a good location in Bridgeport Mall--close to shopping, the movie theatre, a play structure for kids, and did I mention shopping! Definitely a good place to take a lunch break while doing any of the above activities.

Visited March 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Delicious food, for a chain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

This is a national chain, but I admit they do it right. The salads are excellent, especially the Mediterranean Chicken Salad with dates and beets, yummy! Desserts are fine, and pizzas are quite good.

Visited November 2011