“When I die this restaurant better be in my heaven!”
Review of House of Teriyaki

House of Teriyaki
Ranked #55 of 154 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“When I die this restaurant better be in my heaven!”
Reviewed November 14, 2010

I love this place. The Kung Pao chicken and the egg rolls are the best. It's actually the only place I have ever gone to and ordered takeout from TWICE in the same day. The same order! I'm not proud it! But seriously this place is delicious.

1 Thank Vertigo56

Portland, OR
“Clean and tasty”
Reviewed December 30, 2009

There's a teriyaki house every couple of miles around here, but this one's special. The food and handling are extra clean and crisp. The Korean owners work like crazy to make each meal tasty. We eat here at least once a month, usually more, and have for years!

1 Thank LuViPortland
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Right by my work. Local...”
Reviewed December 25, 2008

Right by my work. Local favorite. Some of the best food in town. Also super-friendly service.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Michigan
“Not bad, not great”
Reviewed October 25, 2008

Recently ate lunch here - had Mongolian beef, and an egg roll. the egg roll was very greasy, and not very good. I did not finish it. The Mongolian beef was pretty good, a generous portion served with white rice, sprinkled with sesame seeds and what i think were rice noodles, maybe cellophane noodles (white and crunchy).

It could have used some veggies - it was all meat, which was tasty, but the sauce started to get a little rich tasting after awhile.

I would eat there again, but skip the egg roll.

1 Thank jcsgreek
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is a good, quick teriyaki place for lunch, although I haven't been in a while. The owners will learn your name...”
Reviewed July 14, 2008

This is a good, quick teriyaki place for lunch, although I haven't been in a while. The owners will learn your name. I like the way they char the chicken.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to House of Teriyaki? Share your experiences!