“Super fast service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Crossroads Restaurant & Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are thrilled to introduce our new restaurant and lounge, Cascadia! Our team of chefs has worked long and hard to create a new menu that we think will tantalize every last one of your taste buds and we have a wide array of local beverages to wash it down with! Stop on by to experience for yourself our new menu, enjoy a drink and relax in a warm and welcoming environment that you will hopefully enjoy as much as we do. We look forward to welcoming you into our new home! Patrick
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had a light dinner here and I was astounded with how fast the service was. I had not even taken a sip of my wine when the food was on the table ! This was fine with me as it was late and I was hungry. The waiter was very professional. The only concern was that the coconut shrimp that I ordered was a little burned.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Cannot believe I spent $45 for dinner (actually room service) and it was A.W.F.U.L. and I barely ate it and was still hungry! Go to Taco Bell. You'll be much better off. I ordered the stuffed salmon because the staff person who answered the room service phone suggested it. YUCK. Very little flavor and a weird texture and I stopped eating it because I was afraid if it was bad I would get sick. Rice was tasteless and undercooked. They also recommended the Apple Cobbler and that was the worst! Pie filling with pastry on top and it was VERY dry. The best part of the meal was the bread and even it was oily.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Prepare to be surprised. The food quality, taste,value and service will shock you. Crossroads delivers on all points. We dined here twice and ordered room service once and the food was constantly good each time. Had the seafood chowder 3 times and it came hot, not warm like you get in some restaurants, it was actually hot chowder. I could go on about what we ordered the important thing is we dined in the hotel restaurant 3 time because the food is that good, an incredible value and topped off with genuine good service.

Reviewed December 25, 2010

We visited Crossroads on Christmas day for a family meal. We had a good time, even though there were a few issues.

The first issue was with no disabled parking near the door - which meant parking in the building next door (large signs threatened a tow if we did) or parking on the far side of the building and walking across the whole hotel to get back to the restaurant. Once in the restaurant area, the hostess was unprepared for a guest with mobility issues. Both of the two options we were offered to get to our seating required going up a few steps. If you can navigate stairs, great...I'm just glad that we were not dealing with a wheelchair or scooter. This sort of thing is still new enough to me that I assume modern public spaces are accessible.

The menu was small with only 10 offerings, but had a nice selection. It is not the normal menu, but one special for the holiday. Several entrees each of fish and beef, a turkey, a pasta, etc. After waiting for 30 minutes for our server to show up, we finally got one after flagging down the hostess. Not sure what happened, but a table seated after us had their entrees before we ordered - so apparently it was just our table that was forgotten.

Our food was very good, and exactly what we expected. Salads were cold and crisp as they should be. Entrees were hot and well seasoned as they should be. One diner was disappointed to find bones in a fish dish, but otherwise everyone in our party were very happy with the food.

Service continued to be slower than expected...on little things that should be under the server's control - 20 minutes to refill a drink (not to notice a refill was needed, but to actually deliver it after removing the empty glass), another 20 minutes to run a charge card to pay the bill. I am used to those taking less than 5 minutes no matter how crazy busy a place is and it did not appear to be busy.

Overall it was a pleasant, if slow, evening. If the service had been as it should I would have rated it 4 Dots.

1  Thank Setati
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Crossroads is a great place to get a decent prime rib - great service and wonderful food at excellent prices. Do not stay at the hotel, but definately go to the restaurant.