TripAdvisor

Ranked #11 of 205 Restaurants in Tigard
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food and the service is good, but the coffee is not. It's not a good sign when patrons bring in their own coffee. I have seen this many times. I've chosen to eat elsewhere because of this.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

The breakfast menu seems to have something for everyone. They work with dietary requirements. The food comes out hot and tasty. Sometimes the staff seems a bit harried, so its not always fast, but it is a great place to linger over breakfast with friends and family.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Visited for a brunch with my wife and daughters we were 6 . The place is amazing ambiance is super and the staff was super friendly. The manager or the owner perhaps gave us a special personal attention which I thing is her way to deal with all the customers. Overall we had a very tasteful brunch and a great time. Will visit it again for sure.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019

As some have noticed, Miller's Homestead is a piece of local history. That does not mean that they have the best food around. Breakfast is stellar, but after that. Well, let's just say that breakfast is stellar and leave it. Most employees have been there decades of time, loyal to a fault. The kitchen caught fire a few years back and ownership rebuilt. The decor was kept back to the 70's, I think a mistake but not a bad one at all. Ownership does not believe in but some technology. Their pay system is back in the dark ages. Wish they would upgrade to smartphone pay systems. Still, I love my breakfasts there and don't at all mind the other things. Do not eat lunch there, very disappointing, but that will never stop me from breakfast all year long!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2018

My friends took me there for breakfast. I love a good chicken fried steak so I ordered one with the stuffed hashbrowns. It was excellent. It moved to the top of my list for chicken fried steak(CFS)!! The entire order was huge! The CFS was huge and cooked perfectly, crispy outside and tender inside, smothered with gravy, came with 2 eggs, toast and I substituted stuffed hashbrowns instead of the hash browns or pancakes. The stuffed hash browns were layered hash browns, sour cream hash browns , cheddar cheese, green onions & bacon, to die for!!!!!! I could not finish my order, sad to say. Highly recommend

Date of visit: October 2018