TripAdvisor

Ranked #11 of 205 Restaurants in Tigard
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 12, 2016

I have been going here for breakfast for years and love the homey feel of this restaurant. I usually get the Eggs Benedict and my husband gets one of the skillets. Both the food and service are always good. That said, I was here for dinner once and was less than thrilled. Stick with breakfast and you will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I wanted something light but with protein - the salmon scramble was perfect. The boys loved their pancakes and the chicken fried was very good as well.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 13, 2016

Whenever we are in the area in the morning we always stop here for breakfast.
The food is consistently very good no matter what we order.

I ordered from the lite menu, item #3.
If this is lite I am sure glad I didn't order the full size breakfast.
Lots of food! Lots of ham and cheese in this omelette.

We sat by the windows and it felt like the AC was blowing on us the whole time, too cold. The vent was right above our table.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 29, 2016

They serve breakfast at all day. Menu items include chicken and waffles, chicken fried streak, ribs, salads, hamburgers and meatloaf.
Food is good, prices are pretty reasonable especially if you go on kids eat free Mondays or all you can eat ribs Wednesday. Staff is nice and accommodating. Server, Ivy real nice waitress, helpful in assisting with food selections and patient with group of wild kids.
Weekends can be crazy busy.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant was full with what looked like regular guests but the staffing was inadequate. No host/hostess, two servers and a manager were on the floor for a mostly full house.
In spite of it all, service was remarkably prompt.

The scrambled eggs were first scrambled and then fried. Not fluffy at all.
The corned beef hash was big pieces of corned beef on top of some red potatoes.
The hash had not been hashed.
Hash browns were good as well as the well buttered toast.

The ambiance of an old western farmhouse is well done. Be sure to read the funny signs placed around the walls.

The toilet seat in the ladies room was broken and about to fall off.

We are not inspired to return.

Date of visit: July 2016