TripAdvisor

Ranked #11 of 205 Restaurants in Tigard
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

My grandson and I really enjoy dining at Miller's. All meals are top notch - but their breakfasts - their omlets - are among the best we've ever had and the service is a 10!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Delicious and lots of personal service. Expect to take some home because portions are HUGE!!! This is a family favorite dining experience for breakfast almost every weekend.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

When I come to Portland area I always try to stop here! When you walk in the door you a greater always by a friendly safe member. Staff is always great!!

Once seated always offered coffee which tends to be on the strong side for my tasting. Menus need a little updated but lots of choices.

I get the 2x2 with banana pancakes.... But I have gotten other things which all are amazing.

Over all a 4 star restaurant and would come back!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Great service with a smile. Great food, cooked well. I like eggs basted, bacon extra crispy and Miller's got both perfectly. Red potatoes were well seasoned - thought about asking for some sour cream because it was like eating a delicious baked potato. Biscuits were fluffy and moist and have that little soda flavor which I prefer.

Partner had banana pancakes with bananas cooked into and topping the pancakes. Also, they served maple syrup & vanilla syrup which had a great flavor.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 24, 2016

My husband loved this place and we would go on weekends for breakfast. I am crazy over the vanilla butter and wish I had the recipe. My husband has passed so have not been here for a while, but want to go one day to relive the memories.

Date of visit: June 2015