“Your coffee cup will overflow!”
Review of Miller's Homestead

Miller's Homestead
Ranked #6 of 174 Restaurants in Tigard
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Had a great breakfast here with my brother and his spouse. The atmosphere is warm and comfortable - the service excellent - with the coffee service so frequent, you have to cover your cup to keep it from overflowing. The four of us each ordered something different for breakfast, and all were served quickly, and the quality was high. My breakfast burrito with salsa, sour cream and red potatoes included was particularly good for a non-Mexican restaurant. Next time in Tigard, we'll be back!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food was pretty good. I did have a stomach ache later Not entirely sure it was food rom here but didn't want to test it so never ate there again. It's beside a strip club.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We usually stop here for breakfast and love the food.
Today we were here at dinner time so we got to try the dinner menu.
I had chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes. Yummy! Nice crisp crunchy crust on the steak. Homemade mashed spuds and gravy. Lots of bright green broccoli.I very much enjoyed it!

The wife had mandarin chicken salad. She says it was really good, lots of chicken, lots of toppings, and there was so much she brought half of it home for lunch the next day.

Service was excellent!

This is one of our favorite restaurants when we are in this area! (usually at breakfast time)

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stopped here because it was next to the saddlery we wanted to visit. The saddlery opens at 11am on Sundays and we arrived at 10.15. As the parking lot for Millers was full which we thought was a good sign - generally also an indication of what locals think of the place, we decided to take breakast there. We were seated quickly. The menus had a wide range of breakfasts, omelettes and lunches and it was difficult to choose what to have as so many looked good. My wife took a Reuben on Rye - which she said was excellent - and on really dark rye as well. I had the Joes Special, also very good.

It was really good, and reasonable. We even got to be the first people to stick a pin in Paris on the visitors' map! So why not 5 stars? It's a really great place, and the food is excellent the for type of business, setting and location. But that's it. It's not excellent per se.

I would reccommend it to anyone wanting a good hearty breakfast in Tigard - especially when it's only 20°F!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Miller's is your traditional old-fashioned comfortable family restaurant serving pretty much everything! We most often go for breakfast - served anytime - which is their specialty. Great place for kids, service is friendly, decor is kind of tired pioneer-ish, but we still like it. Popular local spot near I-5.