“Good food and excellent service”

Banning's Restaurant & Pie
Ranked #1 of 172 Restaurants in Tigard
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed December 7, 2011

We ate at this restaurant because it was conveniently located across from our lodgings at the Quality Inn, Tigard. The restaurant is bright and cheerful, and offers a nice breakfast and dinner selection. Service was excellent. The spectacular display of pies and cakes was tempting, but we were good and passed on the added calories.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

The food is good, its better then any other dinner that i know of. I suggest if nothing else getting yourself a peice of pie or cake. The burgers are good and the service is always fast and friendly. I would recomend this place if your looking for late night eats or if you want some desert.

1  Thank eric p
Reviewed September 11, 2011

What a delightful experience when we stopped on a long driving trip.I had the pot roast sandwhich and my husband had the carne asada. Both were done perfectly. Very flavourful and healthy cooking. Large portions for the prices. I wish we had room for the HUGE homemade pies. The huge strawberry looked incredible. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a hearty meal on their travels. I loved it. Very clean bathrooms, Freindly and caring service . Perfect fresh Ice-tea. ( not packaged) We'll stop on our way back north for sure. Love the place

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Just stopped by for coffee and dessert. We didn't much like either, but the staff went all out to make us feel welcome and comfortable. About dinner time, the restaurant was filled with groups of people clearly enjoying themselves.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Myself and my 2 eldest snuck ut when the 2 year ols was down for the night.
Too bad my wife had to stay in with him.
Probably saved her 1800 calories.
Fresh baked desserts.
My daughter has the lemon merigue pie, son had a peanut butter pie and I had a key lime pie slice. All was good and so was the service.

Hope this helps.