“Good breakfasts”

Davidson's Casual Dining
Ranked #23 of 161 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Traditional breakfasts, and if you like fresh-squeezed orange juice, it's the current standard here. The Mexican entrees have been taking over the rest of the day, and since the cooks are predominantly Hispanic, it's no wonder the Mexican entrees have been getting better and better.

1  Thank Caro M
There are newer reviews for Davidson's Casual Dining

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My family and I moved to the Tualatin-Tigard area about 16 years ago, and one of the first "discoveries" we made for family dining (on a friend's recommendation) was Davidson's. That first impression was a good one, and they've done a fine job since. We continue to revisit from time to time because it's a pleasant place to eat, the service (unless the tables are packed) is prompt, and the food is wholesome and well-prepared. I'm pleased to recommend it to others.

1  Thank Sixgill
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Have been eating here for years, and the food is always what you want in a diner. It is not fancy, if is comfort food at its best. The portions are good, and the food is fresh and tasty.

They often have specials during the year i.e. pie ala mode for only 22 cents. what a deal.

Many of the wait staff have been with the diner for years, and are great at tending to the regulars like myself.

My favorite burger is their Master Burger, and it is not for those on a heart healthy diet, but it is soooooo good. Yum!

Ask for a real milk shake made form scratch with hard packed ice cream. Those old fashion milk shakes you used to get when you were a kid at the old drug store soda fountain.

2  Thank Carpetguru
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Took my kid to this place for first time
He loves chicken fried steak this was the worst frozen chicken steak item ever had
Sorry because the service was great but food is bad

1  Thank Elmaan
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I read the previous reviews for this restaurant and I can only ask myself one thing: What are these people thinking?! As my wife would attest to I'm exactly a gourmand, but I personally found the food terrible and overpriced, and that was after a near eternity of it finally getting to my table. I will give it to them that the waitress was very pleasant, but that does not make up for the overall awful atmosphere - which was old, dark, dank and dirty. The food was greasy and heavy. Normally I love the fatty stuff, but this was beyond oily. It was bland and overall poorly prepared. And to who said that “Their Mexican food is awesome.” Are you out of your mind?! This person has clearly never had Mexican food - not even Americanized Mexican food. My wife got their Chili Rellenos and we both agreed they were not even worth finishing despite our ravenous appetites. THIS PLACE IS A DEFINITE SKIP.

Been to Davidson's Casual Dining? Share your experiences!