“Fancy food, Casual atmosphere”

Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 159 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lower Boones Ferry Rd
Portland, Oregon
“Fancy food, Casual atmosphere”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Sandwiched between its more well-known neighbors- McCormick & Schmicks and California Pizza Kitchen - Twigs is located at the busy Bridgeport shopping area. It's not only a great place to drop in after a day of shopping for a slider and a beer - or one of its 36 martinis - or a destination restaurant for a great dinner. My husband and I both ordered the Pork Osso Buco - a generous pork shank very tender and moist on a bed of silky mashed potatoes and vegetables and a red wine reduction. We were both tempted by the Crab Mac & Cheese and the Truffle Penne. The menu had enough variety to assure a return visit. The service was fast and friendly and the martinis cold and generous. Parking near the restaurant can be hard to find, so consider heading directly to the parking garage.

Visited July 2014

“Always Good.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Twigs is a small restaurant chain in Washington and Oregon. We have eaten at the Kennewick Washington Twigs multiple times and always enjoy it. This was our first time at the Tigard location, and it was just as good as the other times we ate in Washington. Staff is excellent, a nice food selection. An adequate wine selection. The only concern I had, was we were a group of eight and due to the noise level of the restaurant it was a little difficult to hear everyone. Still, I would recommend it due to the good food selection and the moderate prices.

• Visited July 2014
“Not so Good..”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went to the Bridgeport Village location. The service was average if it below average. My daughter and I split the steak - UGH! It was so tough, really inedible. Why would they pick to serve a cut of meat that is so tough? Ended up sending it back. I think they should consider a re-vamp to that dish. Additionally, typically when you order a side salad doesn't it come before the meal? Mine came with mine. Odd choice. Not a great experience, won't be back.

• Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Group of restaurants”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife have eaten at Twigs three times in the last week during our vacation in the northwest, twice in Richland WA and now here in Tigard. All three times the food and service have been excellent. The menu has a good range of choices to fit everyone's palette. This time I had the pork osso bucco and it was one of the best osso bucco's I have ever had. My wife had the pepper salmon again although this time the rice was not good so she asked for an order of fries which were excellent.

Visited July 2014
“Not worth the money ”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I ordered their special chicken sandwich. It was $15 and came with a choice of sides, which I was never end asked do I got french fries. The sandwich was smaller than expected and nothing special at all.

Staff is friendly and prompt.

To expensive fir what you get.