“Good 4 drinks / HH”

Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 161 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lower Boones Ferry Rd
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've been few times to this place, and although i think its a bit overpriced, the drinks were good. HH menu food is excellent.

There are newer reviews for Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Went on family reccomendation from Spokane for birthday dinner. Figure it's better there. Menu looked good; expected nice "date night". Got uncomfortable, wanna-be W hotel modern type atmosphere that just doesn't cut it. Over bright, way too open, concrete cafeteria feel with half table booths of cheap wobbly tables - no intimacy, elegance or nicety if you ask me. I admit, I'm spoiled as I like nice things and know when I'm there and when I'm in comfort. This was not it tonight. Service was very lacking as once we were rushed to order, we hardly saw her again. Food was descent, but with a couple top price sugary drinks, the overall price was $80 for two and so as much as many of the nicest places, of which this wasn't. Just disappointed. If here and looking for a nice dinner, go next door to McCormick and Schmidt and eat in comfort, otherwise I guess go here for a sandwich at lunch.. Felt ripped, and a bit of birthday damper, so will I go back? Probably not.

1  Thank sjbrouwers
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Nicely decorated with seating around a fireplace. One area of the restaurant opens to the outdoor patio which also has a fireplace and heaters. Wait staff was friendly and efficient. We liked the ambience but the food was just average. Husband had one of the $12.00 pasta specials and I had the Korean Pork which was a pulled pork sandwich with a slice of grilled pineapple. Both looked and tasted as if they had been prepared well in advance and reheated in a microwave. I think this would be okay to meet friends and have a drink but would not return to eat.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

They are featuring a number of pasta entrees, any for $12. I had cajun shrimp and andouie sausage. My wife had steak with mushrooms added. We both thought it was very good value. Nice ambieance, we sat by a nice fire. Very enjoyable but it took a while to order after being seated. Reataurant was busy but not anywhere near full.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Our son & daughter in law took us here for dinner in early June as it has a gluten free menu & great martini's! We asked to return here in September when we visited again! The first time I had a gluten free gourmet pizza which was delicious, with a huckleberry martini! This past visit I had gluten free macaroni with cheese and crab, again outstanding, with a Happy Hour lemon drop! Service has been great! The mac & cheese was such a large portion, I made THREE meals out of it! I look forward to our next trip!