“GREAT Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bisquit Cafe
Ranked #34 of 153 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
KlamathFalls, OR
“GREAT Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

Hey, this place is really great. Healthy portions Very pleasant wait staff. Fair value. We ate breakfast there, and were pleasantly surprised.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank jsdive

Portland, Oregon
“Used to be great. Food quality and quantity no longer good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We used to love this place. The servers recognize us now, since we go there so often, and they know what we want. Unfortunately, over the past year or so, the food quality and quantity has greatly diminished. Their best food is breakfast, and portions used to be large, but they have cut way back. My husband always gets the breakfast tacos, and he never used to be able to eat it all in one sitting. Now he can. I always get the Bacon & Egg combo with pancakes. I used to only be able to eat one of the pancakes, if that. Now I can eat both, as they are so small. Last week I went in for lunch with a friend and got the Border Patrol Meltz. It is supposed to have cheese and bacon on it. Well, it did, but it had one small piece of bacon for the entire sandwich. Cheap and poorly executed. We have started to go to another restaurant over in Beaverton for breakfast. They have hugs portions and charge the same amount. My opinion is that when Biscuits franchised they took out things the patrons liked (such as pancake of the month flavor and good portions) and now it is all about the bottom dollar and more money in their pockets. I fill out the surveys when they get sent to me, but I really don't think the owners read them or care. Slowly moving to other places to eat. If it were not for Grace, an amazing server, we would not go at all.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Heather P
San Bernardino
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had breakfast there and it was fantastic. I had the veggie omelette and their red potatoes. It's obvious their potatoes don't come out of a bag. They are home made and so delicious! The omelette was the best I've ever had! My son and granddaughters loved their meal as well. When I'm back in town I will be back to try their lunch menu. The staff were very efficient and friendly.

Visited July 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

LOVE this place. Relaxed atmosphere and TONS of food. You can easily split an omelette and still struggle to finish.

Top quality, homemade food and great service.

Denver, Colorado
“EXCELLENT Service and Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stopped in to meet some friends while in the are. They brought their family so it was a large party. We arrived at the busy time of a weekend morning. There was no problem being seated and served. The food was FRESH and very tasty. It's typical American breakfast fare which is well prepared. The wait staff was fast and very attentive without hovering. The restaurant was very busy and we now know why. This is a great restaurant we have to recommend!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Bisquit Cafe? Share your experiences!