“Fun place to eat good sushi”
Review of Hana Sushi

Hana Sushi
Ranked #35 of 198 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed February 23, 2015

This restaurant is in a strip mall next to the Target in Tigard. It is a short walk from the Embassy Suites across the street. I went here with a colleague last week while on a business trip. When we walked around the corner and saw that the place was filled pretty well, we figured we had made a good choice. The conveyor belt is worth stopping in for on its own. An endless stream of sushi passes your seat at the bar. Plates are color-coded, with the simple pricing plan displayed on the wall. A server will bring your drink order. Be aware that there are no refills on the pop (yeah, I'm from Chicago--I know, you probably call it "soda"). My colleague was eating vegetarian that day, and he had several options to choose from, including a salad, edamame, cucumbers, and vegetable sushi rolls. He and I ate our fill, and we were quite surprised that entire bill for both of us came to only $18. Quite affordable. Although it wasn't the best sushi I have eaten, it was good, and it was certainly fun to grab it off the conveyor belt.

Date of visit: February 2015

Reviewed February 23, 2015 via mobile

Took my wife for her first sushi experience. She doesn't like raw fish but I had her try the California rolls and the Vegas roll. She loved it. We love the options. I hate only ordering just one or two items. Love being able to eat different things and for much more reasonable prices than most sushi places

Reviewed November 17, 2014

A great variety of fresh sushi, made directly in front of the customers. The restaurant was very well frequented which shows that people like it a lot. We went there 3 times in the week of our stay in Portland.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Tried it based on the reviews we read on here. Sushi was OK, the conveyer was pretty cool. Service was poor, the waiter pointed to a stool and walked away. We were left on our own to decide what to pick. Being new to sushi, this was a little difficult.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Iv'e eaten at Hana sushi several times and it is very good .They charge by the plate and even do special orders.It's always crowded so thats a good sign, and the prices are reasonable.I can make my own sushi and sashimi but it is time consuming ,so we come here because they are very fast and you have lots of different choices.

Date of visit: September 2013

Been to Hana Sushi? Share your experiences!