We stayed here for two weeks. This is the lowest cost decent extended stay you can find around. Price is very reasonable. Room is relatively large compared with a hotel room at this price, or even more epensive. With choice of two queen (or king? not sure) beds or a bed and a sofa which can open to a third bed. Room has all amenities in it to include regular size fridge, small kitchen, some plates cups and utensils, TV, AC, and bathroom with shower. (No bathtub, although other rooms may have it. Not sure). Free WiFi is available and working fine but slow. You can pay for faster connection. We did not, and it was enough. Everything in the room is well maintained and working. The walking area in-front of the rooms is clean, as well as the lawns, the picnic tables area and the parking lot. Washers and dryers are available for $2 a run each. Laundry room is nice and clean. They will clean the room for you once a week, at the day of your choice. Extra towels were available to us at any time that we asked for them. Breakfast is nothing more than a coffe and a muffing really, but this is an extended stay place. Not a full blown hotel. Everybody who stayed there when we stayed were polite to everyone else. While some guys who work in the area and provided rooms to live in this extended stay by their employer - may do barbeque and have some beers at the picnic table area in the evening - they were still polite and called everything off early enough to not be noisy after hours. The place was very quiet at night! Typical residents were workers as mentioned above, people who come to OHSU (hospital) from out of city or out of state, and families, either vacationing or on their way from one place to the next.
While the property itself is in a mostly business / offices area, you can find withing 5-10 minutes of driving a bunch of places to shop and eat. Checkout Pacific Hwy off HWY 217, Cruse way and Bangi road in Lake Oswego, the I-5/ Hwy 217 area, Bridgeport mall, Washingto Mall and more.
This place is pretty basic, but great for what it is intended to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Homestead Tigard / Lake Oswego. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studio suite rooms featuring a fully-equipped kitchen. Our studio suite rooms provide the comfort and convenience our guests value most including a bedroom area, fully equipped kitchen, dining and desk area. We invite you to view floor plans and take a virtual tour of our Studio Suite and our Deluxe Studio Suite rooms below. Note that the actual room layout may vary slightly depending on bed type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Portland - Tigard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Tigard / Lake Oswego Hotel Tigard
- Extended Stay America Tigard
- Homestead Suites Tigard
- Homestead Tigard
- Tigard Homestead Suites