“Delish!!!”

Chang's Mongolian Grill
Ranked #18 of 155 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delish!!!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I LOVE mongolian BBQ and I always search out a good restaurant when I am traveling. I found Chang's and it was awesome! The food and flavors were great! Whenver I am in the Portland area I will definitely be making a stop at Chang's.

• Visited October 2011

Tigard Oregon
“Celebration Place”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

My kids loves Chang's Mongolian Grill and it is almost always near the top of their list when on of them gets to chose where to go for a birthday meal or other celebration. I think they love being able to fix their own dishes and then have them cooked with flair on the grill. Although we only eat here a couple times a year the staff always treats us well and some even recognize us.

If you are looking for a good meal and are anywhere close, Chang's should be high on your list. It is clean, the staff is pleasant, and food plentiful and well prepared.

• Visited September 2011