“I love this hotel”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Tigard
miami, fl
“I love this hotel”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is one of my favorite hotels in the U.S. The rooms are big, but still cozy. We had a king bed, two stuffed chairs and a desk. The bathroom was very large and had a shower as well as a tub. It was clean and quiet. The breakfast hours were long and the foot was plentiful. For the price, this hotel is a great bargain.

Room Tip: I don't know because we had our blinds closed the whole time since the weather was depressing to...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had stayed at this hotel twice previously and each time found it excellent. The rooms are large, well appointed and clean. The desk staff was professional and friendly and the breakfast included was better than most. I stayed for 4 days and was comfortable the entire time. If it were part of a chain, it would be comparable to the best limited service hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Santa Cruz
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We often stay at this hotel as it is in a nice area, located next to an upscale mall that has many dining options. On this stay, our room was very nice and the service was top-notch. We were on a long two day road trip and our car was full. Since our car was packed full and was broken into the night before at a Courtyard Hotel in Vacaville, CA, we were cautious about where we parked (although this is a safe area). The clerk was helpful in finding us a space where we could relax, knowing our car was unlikely to again be burglarized. Thank you Grand Hotel!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Boise
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Nice hotel. King room was huge. Value was good. Roadside type properties don't get much better. Mostly clean, nice staff. White bread hotel but white bread can be delicious if its what you want. The breakfast was presented nicely but certainly nothing special. everything you would expect

1 Thank TomBoonen
Reviewed November 26, 2013

All of the staff were helpful in preparing for the event I had at the hotel and problem solving any issues that came up. The hotel itself is beautiful and stunning from the second you walk through the doors. I was greeted every time I walked into the lobby. The rooms were HUGE, clean, and extremely quiet. The food was great and always fresh.

The location is the best part. Right next to Bridgeport village for shopping, directly across from the street from an amazing restaurant (Claim Jumper), and easily accessible from I5. I would recommend this place and will definitely stay again.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a work trip where we were shown around the Willamette valley in Oregon and I really had a great time! The lobby is big and beautiful, the rooms are oversized and the beds were really comfy and the pillows were so soft I loved it! The bathrooms were oversized too and they had separate shower and baths so you could soak or take a shower. I forgot my toothpaste and when I called the front desk to ask if they had any in their little store in the lobby, they just brought one up to me no charge. It's really the little things like that that make a huge difference for me. Locationwise, this hotel was awesome. It's right at the end of a cool town center with lots of nice shops and really good restaurants that we went to. When we were finished with our weekend, it was really easy to swing back into Portland on the way home. Oh and the free breakfast was good too! I didn't eat much of it (not a morning eater) but I did see that they had a good selection of food. For the price, this hotel really is an amazing value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Awesome shower.
Very friendly staff.
Easy parking.
Great location.
Average breakfast but I'm a picky breakfast eater.

I loved this hotel and will definitely be staying there again. My only complaint was my room felt like it was a mile from the elevator, but seriously, if that's all I have to complain about you know it was a good stay.

Well done Grand Hotel!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tigard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square
Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South
Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego
Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego
Courtyard Portland Tigard
Holiday Inn Express Portland South - Lake Oswego

Been to Grand Hotel At Bridgeport? Share your experiences!