“Great Food & Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cousins' Restaurant & Saloon

Cousins' Restaurant & Saloon
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in The Dalles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salem
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I live in Salem OR. When ever I travel East on I-84 I always try to arrange my schedule so that I can stop and eat at "Cousins in The Dalles. I also try to do the same on my return trip. The food is always Great & the service is pretty fast. Plus they always seem to be busy. My motorcycle buddies also stop there when ever they can. With so many people going there they sure must be doing something right.

• Visited March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Edmonds, Washington
“Yummy Comfort Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed at Cousins Inn and ate breakfast twice at Cousin's Restaurant. Their biscuits and gravy are good and the cinnamon roll french toast is amazing!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Yakima
“Find an Excuse to Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Located about halfway between Yakima and Portland, Cousin's has become a regular stop on our trips to the Oregon Coast. My wife and I have always experienced prompt friendly service and enjoyed reasonably priced homestyle meals. Our usual stop is at lunchtime, but we have also eaten dinner on occasion. Frequently, the drive back from any vacation or long weekend can be tedious at best, but looking forward to a stop at Cousin's makes the journey a bit easier to handle. My wife had their chili and warm roll while I settled for a hot turkey sandwich. Lots of steaming tasty gravy with large chunks of turkey breast right off the bone. Both meals turned out to be good choices. As usual, the welcome and service were excellent. Most restaurants make an effort to greet their guests, but Cousin's pleasant greeting comes across as warm and sincere. Like I said earlier, We've never had a disppointing experience at Cousin's. Oh yeah, grab a huge cookie for the road.

• Visited February 2013
McLoud, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Southern Hospitality from "yanks"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were there in June 2012 and had a wonderful time. I never thought I would become a member of trip advisor and write reviews of some of the places I have gone so, I don't remember the names of things we ordered. I do remember that all 5 of us really enjoyed our meal and thought the decor and "uniforms" were extremely cute. I loved how they said "howdy cousins" as we walked in. It made me smile. Next time I am back up that way I will definitely stop back in

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Caldwell Idaho
“Cute place and very pleasant server”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Coming from the Coast, we stopped at Cousin's had heard so much about it. The food was great and it is decorated so cutesey with farm and ranch decor. Reasonally priced.

• Visited February 2013