“Consistently Wonderful”
Review of Casa El Mirador

Casa El Mirador
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in The Dalles
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Family Owned Mexican Restaurant, Large selection of Mexican Favorites & Sea Food. Full Bar & Lottery Room Banquet Room Catering Weddings and Special Events Take Out Large Groups Large Parking Lot Patio Dining
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Consistently Wonderful”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My Hubster and I eat at Casa El Mirador at least once or twice a week. The ambiance, the service and most importantly, the FOOD is always consistently wonderful. Our many dining experiences there have always been clean, efficient and happy. Pedro is the truest asset to Casa El Mirador and he is a truly wonderful bartender and person. This is my favorite restaurant in The Dalles!

• Visited June 2014

hood river
“( ( BEST ) ) Mexican North of the BORDER! YUMMY”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We are local residents. Mexican food at it's finest. Made fresh from scratch you can't beat the flavor, service, portions ANYWHERE in the Columbia River area.
With no shortage of places to eat, most leave you "ho-hum" or ehhhh.
It's a home run with every plate. Prices are very fair. The seafood is outstanding fresh as is their entire menu.
I'm a retired commercial fisherman and the wife is a Dept. of Agriculture commodity inspector. When anyone wants to know where to have a GOOD meal.... LQQK to oCas a El Mirador. Period. Also, the local hispanic folks like it the BEST too. These people have earned the local patronage by their friendly service, high quality, and generous portions. Lots of doggie-bags leaving this place. So, save your self some grief and see first-hand what the best mexican food is like. You won't be disappointed. The chips are to die for.

• Visited April 2014
Oregon
“Slow & unfriendly service.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This used to be a fairly good place to eat. It has decidedly declined recently. Poor service. Average Mexican food. Good margaritas. Nothing worth writing home about.

• Visited July 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Great place to stop”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We love to stop here when we are in The Dalles. The food is very good. The service is GREAT. They really go above and beyond. We always have leftovers. We usually get a combination plate.

• Visited September 2013
The Dalles, Oregon
“Just ok.”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've been going here since before they moved to their new location(more than 10 years),but twice I've had problems with the quality of the food being served and both times the owner was less than apologetic about finding foreign substances in my food,I ordered the Carne Asada Quesadillas and cut my tongue and gums on a large piece of brillo pad used to clean the grills,not pleasant to say the least,when I brought this to the waiter's attention he said ,"oh do you want another one?" not any kind of apology or "are you alright?",when I asked to see the owner,who I had seen floating around,he took about 15 minutes to come out of hiding,then only seemed concerned I was planting the metal into my meal for some kind of scam,he didn't apologize either and asked what I wanted FROM him,and was offended I would accuse his cooks of being so careless.I paid for my meal,since they only offered to make me more possibly tainted food,(and at this point I wasn't sure I had not swallowed some of the metal coils)haven't been back since.

• Visited October 2012