“River view dining”

Windseeker Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We have been updated and our interior completed redone by restaurant Impossible. A new exciting look with amazing steaks and seafood. Hidden in the Dalles Industrial center right on the banks of the mighty columbia river. This is a hidden gem that you dont want to miss.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“River view dining”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Ate on the deck with view of river. Steaks were done well, service was good, and view is terrific. Will go there again.

Visited July 2014

“Nice, Quite, Beautiful”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My daughter and I had a nice quite and beautiful dinner. I am coming again next time I am in The Dalles. A+ service

Greg G.

• Visited July 2014
“Exquisite”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My name is Cody and Im a supple young boy from the Dalles. In my 26 years of living I have never been to such an elegant restaurant with such exquisite service. My waitress Deborah was wonderful in her come hither attire she had such grace as she served us. I love the Windseeker!

• Visited July 2014
Moncton, NB
“Quite the experience...”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

For our final class of '63 50th anniversary breakfast, we went to the Windseeker Restaurant. I must congratulate the organizing committee for choosing this restaurant as our final meeting of our 50th anniversary get together. The food was delicious, even if it was a buffet style, the choice of food was perfect and delicious. I would recommend this restaurant for its ambiance, especially near by the river. Great food, fantastic ambiance like no other in The Dalles.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Cdn_guy10
Goldendale, Washington
“Expected Better”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I made reservations for Fathers Day Brunch at the Windseeker. We had enjoyed the Father's day brunch the year before and I wanted to see the changes that Gordon Ramsey had created. The food was not good, the presentation was bad, there was one knife in the silver wear tray that my table shared, no table cloths, the iced tea was good. Would I recommend this restaurant for a special outing? No.

• Visited June 2014