“Good Bar Food”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Almost gave it a four rating, because of several visits, but our last this week was only average, possibly someone new in the kitchen, and a lot of flies to deal with. Some evenings they do have local musical talent play in the outdoor patio, and were surprised at the level of talent. Worth the stop!

1  Thank 1oldmanriver

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Had the Hemp Burger and it was extremely bland. I went back a second time and had the stir fry but it was even more disappointing. A family member had it the first time I visited and it was great, but my order did not taste like the same meal - very bland. Good atmosphere though for live music.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was extremely tired and hungry by the time I arrived in Dalles, this was my stop-over from John Day Fossils Beds National Monument to Seattle. I basically rolled into town, and this was the first place I found once I seen civilization. Checked it's ranking in Tripadvisor - 15. That will do. It looked attractive, there was a patio with good vibes. It was not bad at all, or my hunger blinded my judgment, I will never know. The burger was great, even though it might have totally exceeded my calorie quota. The local beer was great, the beer float dessert is as fattening as it could be. Service is friendly. Only one thing, no wifi or the wifi was down. So if you happen to be in the area, that is a good spot.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I went to the Rivertap for dinner and a beer and the place was awesome! Hailey was very knowledgeable about the menu and the beer on tap. It was busy but her service was excellent. I will definitely return my next time in town! Thank you!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stumbled upon this place while driving down the street looking for something to eat. My mother and I were headed from Easter Oregon back to Portland to catch the plane home to Lubbock. The lunch special included tacos as it was "Taco Tuesday. I used to be skeptical of anything non-chain restaurant in Oregon that served tacos or other Mexican food. Times have changed. The fish tacos at this place were wonderful! The place was quiet so we were served rather quickly. There was patio dining available but it was too windy to eat outside. Overall it was a good experience.