“healthiest fast food”
Review of Burgerville

Burgerville
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in The Dalles
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a fast food chain of restaurants in the Portland area. But it is SO MUCH better than most chain restaurants. Fabulous burgers, veggie burgers, fish, salads, chicken. We are so glad we found one in The Dalles.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

of all the chains that serve food fast, burgerville serves healthiest food- available include: whole wheat buns, turkey burgers, grilled chicken, smoothies, and yes- you can get a half pound burger and fries if that's what you want- tastes great, local additions including "walla walla onion rings"

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Loved their billboard -- "Last Bugerville for 24,800 miles"
Burgerville is exclusive to Oregon and Washington, so we just HAD to visit at least one of their properties on our trip through the Northwest. We finally had our timing right when we drove through The Dalles. They were busy, but the service was fast. The food was very good. Unfortunately, the restroom lines were extremely long; but the wait in the hallway gave us time to read the Burgerville story. Love that they are a "sustainable" company. Oh, we also got to meet some really neat people -- including a motorcycle club from Joplin, Missouri. The only downside? They don't have gluten-free options, so I had to pull my burger out of the bun.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and myselfate here it was busy 7-21. we went through the drive thru and got out on to the street and I started eating my burger and it was cold. both of them....yuck!!!!!! So I did call the manager and sheput my name in the computer and tuesday 7-31 went back to the dalles decided we might as well get those and they were just luke warm and it wasn't very busy...... LAST TIME FOR ME...We don't live in the dalles went to visit my dad then went back up because he was having surgery...

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Close to place to stay, burgers just okay, too expensive for what you get - would suggest a different hamburger place in town.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Can't beat Burgerville for fresh, seasonal favorites from local produce. Wish you were across the country!!