“Almost best in 4000 miles!”

Montira's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in The Dalles
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Description: The best Thai food we've ever eaten.
Linkoping, Sweden
“Almost best in 4000 miles!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Phenomenal food, very friendly staff and very true Thai food! Would come back many times, if I only had the chance!!!!!!

1 Thank HjalmarN

Beaverton, Oregon
“Great That food!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had dinner here one night while staying in The Dalles and was very pleased with the quality, taste and presentation of the food and the service provided. Was a bit surprised to find good Thai restaurant in a small town, but very happy we did. I would go here again if in the area.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank sunaloha
Hood River, Oregon
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We have been here 3 times so far and the food is amazing! They use mint in the fresh wraps and it really brings then to a different level! Delicious Pad Thai, perfectly cooked shrimp and the best peanut sauce we have ever had! The staff was very attentive to our needs! Despite there being a couple very rude and demanding tables in the same dining area the waitresses kept their composure and were quite the professionals! There is a little lady cook who always waves to us from the back she is so nice!

1 Thank CTFoodBro
Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lacking customer service skills”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Came in for dinner tonight 7/16 and it took a long time for my order to be placed and once they got around to bringing it out it was cold, which means it sat there for a while. The server forgot my drink and needed a reminder and then I never got a refill. The servers were both were very hostile and rude. For these kind of prices I expect nothing but the best. WON'T BE BACK!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jenifer J
Hill City, South Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DON"T GO THERE!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Last night I went to this place with three others to eat dinner at what we had heard was a great place highly recommended by locals. Ugh! Grease laden "crispy and healthy trout?"...I've had crispy fish (Chinese, Thai, Korean) before and was so anticipating the familiar taste and texture. Was I disappointed! It was crisp alright but to the point of inedible! No tender succulent flesh was left on the fish....it was like the sole of a shoe! When we registered our complaint, the manager and owner became very belligerent and offensive and would not strike the meal from the ticket. I had eaten 30% of the fish in search of flesh not cooked to leather but they would not budge in taking the meal off. I would and will not recommend this place to anyone traveling!

• Visited July 2014