“Great Thai food at a good price.”

Montira's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in The Dalles
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Description: The best Thai food we've ever eaten.
Jumping Branch, West Virginia
“Great Thai food at a good price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

The food here was very tasty and the price was good as well. Service was quick and courteous. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank David E

Oregon
“all the reviews were right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

On a one-night stay in The Dalles, we chose dinner at Montira's. What a fine place, with reasonable prices. We had pad Thai and Penang curry and both were well-prepared and delicious. They garnish their dishes with eye appeal, like the standard white rice, with a ring of black rice on top, and the sculpted carrots for garnish. The wait staff are exceedingly gracious as well.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank KrissyOregon
Ashland, Massachusetts
“Best restauraunt in Dalles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I like Thai food but I'm also very picky. This is a very good restaurant (probably the best in the Dalles), service was good, the owner is great, and food exquisite. We had a family of 5 and for once we all found something we loved. My wife had 3 flavor halibut, I had the special curry (if you love peanut sauce you found nirvana) my son had salmon on the beach and my other son had ahi tuna. The menu is extensive. Even I you do not like Thai food there is something for you. Great.

• Visited August 2013
6 Thank Omni99
The Dalles, Oregon
“Heathly Eating in The Dalles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Try the Ginger Tilapia. Its delicious and healthy. My kids love the chicken satay and steamed dumplings. And Montira.....she is just about the kindest, warmest, most welcoming restaurant owner I've ever met. Oh and go to their pumpkin carving event in October.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Looking4TheRealDeal
Ogden, Utah
“Authentic Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Real Thai food from a real Thai family.
Beware, what they call medium spicy is very hot. Even their mild spicy is hot for some people.

Visited July 2013