“Noodles!!”

Canton Wok
Ranked #9 of 70 Restaurants in The Dalles
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I mostly come here for the wonderfully thin pan fried noodles but the rest of the food is delicious as well with typical more than generous portions that leave you needing a to go box. highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Canton Wok

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We ordered egg rolls (homade) are the most delicious I've ever eaten. I ordered chiken teriyaki and it was actually a lot with that we could eat 3 people lol. but it was delicious and de Fried rice to. The waitress was very friendly and very attentive. We definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food is very authentic. The portions are huge. I can usually make 2 meals from a senior special. I have never had a bad meal from this restaurant.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

The place was clean, service was great and the portions are huge!!! We could have shared a plate. Suggestion.... Get 1 meal and appetizer and share, and still have some to take home. I would bring my family here anytime.

2  Thank jennlee09
Reviewed May 14, 2014

typical chinese restaurant, food arrives hot and fresh, staff is very nice and the won ton soup is fabulous.