“Not impressed , wasn't bad, but wasn't worth praise”

Momma Janes Pancake House
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in The Dalles
Reviewed June 6, 2013

A couple of us went here as locals raved about the place. We were expecting a lot more than what we got. It was just a so so meal, with so so service. Nothing bad but nothing like the Baldwin in service and food.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Full of locals, very friendly, quick service, very accommodating. Had a good eggs benedict. When I requested no potatoes, fruit or anything with it, I was pleasantly surprised to find they adjusted the bill. That has never happened to me before! The eggs were perfectly cooked. Will eat there any time I am in The Dalles.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I wish the Country gravy or sausage gravy was homemade, it was bland and the kind you buy dry and add milk or water! For a name like Momma Janes it should be Homemade, The Portions were very small, My husband did not care for his omelette nothing hardly in it! Average Place, quite Senior Citizen Restaraunt

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Came to The Dalles during spring break. Visited this restaurant with my family after circling city proper of The Dalles. Noticed lots of people eating at Momma Janes. Went in and we weren't disappointed. Very friendly staff, clean, reasonabl priced and the food tasted good! We had pancakes, omelettes and cinnamon roll. All yum! The owner was warm and hospitable. Wouldn't mind having all my breakfast there while at The Dalles.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

pancakes are BIG and the marionberry compote on top was made of real fruit and yummy. the homemade coconut syrup is delicious. The chicken and bacon sandwich was good but not great and my daughter's grilled cheese was ok and the fries were bit limp. Overall, good family brunch place.