Shilo Inns The Dalles
Celilo Inn(The Dalles)
$109
$115
$76
Motel 6 The Dalles(The Dalles)
$76
Oregon Motor Motel(The Dalles)
$60
The Dalles Inn(The Dalles)
$119
Budget Inn Motel(The Dalles)
$89
$86
Hotels.com
The Lyle Hotel(Lyle)(Great Value!)
$110
All reviewsthe rivercinnamon pancakesdalles dambeautiful viewnice roomfriendly servicegreat customer servicebed was comfortableheatherscottiegorge
Reviewed June 18, 2009

I have stayed here off and one for several years and the people there are always sooo nice. They really work to make it a nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank BytheDam
ShiloTheDalles, General Manager at Shilo Inns The Dalles, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2009

Thank you "BytheDam", for the pleasant comment. It's wonderful to hear that throughout the years you have been staying with us, we have provided you with great customer service. We take pride in our friendly staff, it is our goal to leave you with a positive and long lasting impression. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 20, 2009

I just had a fabulous girls weekend in the Dalles. We took advantage of the warm weather and sat by the outdoor pool. The views were awesome! We were going for a resort weekend on a budget.
Everyone we spoke with was friendly--staff, the people at the restaurant next door, the manager, Jason--even the guests.
Whenever we had a question or needed something we found the help and the service we needed.
We will definately be staying here again.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends

I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful weekend here in The Dalles. It's great to know that our friendliness and overall service left you with a lasting impression. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 12, 2008

Because of the paper thin walls, we heard the noise from at least 3 TVs, 2 late night conversations, and the freeway all night. The room had cobwebs on the ceiling and had a smell. I assumed for the price we would be staying at an average place. I would rate this hotel below average and will not stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank Travelalot03
Reviewed September 26, 2008

The food at the hotel restaurant is absolutely horrible!!! The food had so much salt added to it which made it inedible! Not only did it have to much salt it tasted prepackaged and was poorly prepared. Beware of the free breakfast as well. I've had continental breakfasts 100% better than there food in the restaurant. The food was cold (including the toast) and once again salt was added to my cold piece of ham. The only good part of the restaurant is the service. The hotel itself needs to be remodeled somthing aweful. The view is the best part of the experience.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank tigerspirit02
Reviewed September 19, 2008

I couldn't believe the reviews I read.......did I stay at the same hotel??? From the moment I walked in, I knew it was a mistake to stay here. The smell of must and mildew in the lobby was over-powering. Our room was cramped, very dated, and in poor condition. The noise from the interstate was terrible.....I could not sleep. I understand hotels out west are more expensive, but I felt the price was ridiculous, considering the quality of the room. Maybe the C building wasn't updated? Maybe the other reviewers were in more updated rooms? I don't know. I DO KNOW that I was very unhappy with the room, and my stay. Never again!!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple