Cousin's Country Inn
Celilo Inn(The Dalles)
$109
$97
$76
Motel 6 The Dalles(The Dalles)
$76
Oregon Motor Motel(The Dalles)
$60
The Dalles Inn(The Dalles)
$119
Budget Inn Motel(The Dalles)
$89
$86
Hotels.com
The Lyle Hotel(Lyle)(Great Value!)
$110
All reviewsthe barnkeurig coffee makerattached restauranttacohome cookingroom was cleangreat place to staycinnamon rollsgreat stopcousins restaurantcar showcookiesnice stayfriendly serviceroad tripeasy accessoregon coast
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The web site sounded like it would be a fun "mini-destination" place to spend the night. However, we found it to be an ordinary hotel with a swimming pool. (The pool was a requirement with our kids.)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank OSUGrad84
Reviewed July 13, 2011

We were greeted by pleasant and happy staff. Due to our unschedueld early arrival time, our room wasn't quite ready, but the staff quickened the pace and we were settled in a beautiful room within 20 minutes. The room was the cleanest I had seen in years of travel. The attached restaurant is also staffed by wonderful people and the best food! Everything fresh and hot and delicious (I am a chef and would go to this restaurant anytime). Loved the extra touches-large ironing board, very nice shampoo, coffee maker, refrigerator that was already cold. Don't go to a cheaper hotel in town; this place is not much more expensive and totally worth it, even for a one-day visit like ours. Very little traffic noise; an occasional train that was NOT intrusive.

Room Tip: Double queen provides extra space in the whole room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Pookahrini
Reviewed July 1, 2011

We pulled in at 7pm, no reservation. The front desk clerk was friendly & found us a great room at a fair price. We got a king deluxe room which was simply & tastefully decorated, spacious with a great bed, sitting area & small balcony. Drinks & appetizers at their bar were great, try the nachos! Breakfast the next morning was delicious & service was prompt, friendly & efficient. If you are trabekling the Gorge we highly recommend The Cousins Inn!!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 27, 2011

We have driven by the Cousins County Inn many times but decided to spend one night there on our way back from Pendleton, OR. We stayed in Room 250 in the new barn, upper loft. The room was totally awesome!!! Huge main room, a wet bar, desk, gas fireplace, comfortable king side bed, beautiful bathroom with dual vanities and a walk in shower. There were two sliding glass doors with balconies. There was traffic noise as the hotel is close to I-84, but it was not bad after dark. The restaurant/saloon was really down home food. We did not eat in the restaurant, but decided to eat in the saloon which was nice. We highly recommend the inn and stay in the new barn loft rooms. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caron5948
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We stayed in the section called the barn, which is all new.I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the door! Ethan Allen furniture,a huge shower with triple heads (one of which is the large "rain head" type. Fireplace,large flatscreen TV/DVD player. Of course there is a refer,micro and coffeepot with Tullys coffee, (no junk coffe here!). Nice desk for business or laptop use if you have work to do. The bed is so comfy with premium bedding and the best pillows. Nothing is skimped on, I wish all lodgings were like this! Sliding glass doors go outside to the pool area. The room is decorated with books and I liked the wooden cow by the fireplace. I felt like I was in my own private spa/lodge. Chain grocery store (name starts with "Fred") just down the street for anything you might need too. Thanks for a great stay in a scenic area and for what I got the price was reasonable, don't raise it and you will have my business again! I found no problems here.

Room Tip: Ask for the new rooms with a fireplace
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple