All reviews room was clean breakfast selection the ground floor car show off the highway an overnight stay diabetic dog microwave portland
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Staff is great at this location. Breakfast is pretty good as well. Room was nice and clean. We plan to use Super again in the future. Parking lot was pretty full but adjacent lots allowed us to park two full size (26 foot) UHauls both with auto transport trailers.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

Horrible place! Duct tape holding the carpet down going into the bathroom, pubic hair in the bed, black mold on the bathroom trim, bed was a fossil, didn’t hardly sleep at all. Staff didn’t seem concerned in the least

Reviewed April 7, 2019

Very helpful staff.

Clean and well maintained if not pretty basic.

Spartan breakfast.

Basic room amenities. TV with many channels. Basic bathroom with shower tub. In room coffee maker.

You only get what you pay for.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2019

The room smelled like mildew and like it was a smoking room. The property was dirty with people hanging outside the front lobby drinking and smoking people working on cars in the parking lot. The beds were hard and the pillows stiff.
The staff was rude when faced with a problem essentially accusing me of being a liar. The guests in the room next to us stayed up all night fighting with their kids and slamming doors. I'm a parent so I understand to a point but the level of profanity was ridiculous. "F*CK YOU" door slam "SHUT THE F*CK UP" door slam. When I complained they took a measly $15 off the room we checked out early with still about 4 or 5 hours left in our stay. The desk lady told me I should have done this or that and was sounding like she was going to do nothing until another guest stepped up and corroborated my story. I told her I still had 5 hours left in my stay and she still needed to fix the situation. The desk lady told us that she called and asked them to stop but when we were leaving they were still shrieking in there. I was told I should have done everything differently but I had a kid in my room as well. Thankfully he slept through most of it until about 6 am which is NOT how we had our day planned.
This hotel is terrible and I do NOT recommend it.

Reviewed February 9, 2019

We have stayed in almost all the motels in The Dalles and by far The Super 8 here is the best. Friendliest staff and the maids here do beyond an exceptional job as the rooms are very clean and they all are very helpful!!!

Date of stay: January 2019