This motel is lovely and I would have had nothing bad to say about it, except that at 1 am, the smoke detector in our room began to intermittently beep. We ascertained that there was no fire. We sort of laughed and hoped that it would stop. However, by 2 am, it was clear that this was not going away. MAJOR thanks are due to the manager, who came when we called her and helped us move to another room in the dead of the night. Upon checkout, I asked if there was any way we could get a discount given this experience. The woman (not the same one who helped us in the middle of the night) thought about it and offered me $5 off. Pretty unfortunate and unprofessional that they could not be more accommodating considering the poor nights' sleep.