“Great hotel”

Best Western Plus Hartford Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Sutherlin
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights while we attended my brother's wedding. It's a little ways off the freeway with not much around but this hotel is awesome. The beds were comfortable and the service superb. We really enjoyed the made to order breakfast and the free cookie in the evening. The kids also enjoyed the covered pool. If you're looking for a hotel in this area, you can't go wrong with this one.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Shannon K, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Hartford Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for writing this review for us! It is nice to hear that you and the kids were comfortable with us and that you were able to spend some time in our sparkling clean indoor pool and Jacuzzi! That’s a great way to let the kids release the energy that builds up during the car ride. Please come see us again next time you come to visit your family in our area. We will have some fresh baked cookies waiting for you!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Hartford Lodge

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Clean, immediately noticed nice touches in the rooms,and flower folded into the bathroom towels. Very comfortable bed. Breakfast was omelettes cooked to order and pancakes plus help yourself continental. We thought it was a good value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us! I’m glad that you noticed and appreciated all the little details in the room that we provide for our guests. When you choose to stay with us, we want you to feel pampered! It is nice to hear that you had the chance to enjoy our full cooked to order breakfast before you left. Sergio and Karen do a great job in the café! We look forward to seeing you again next time you are traveling through the Sutherlin area!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I did not expect such an exceptional experience from a highway roadside BW. From the friendliness of the staff to the very clean and comfortable rooms plus an extra special complimentary breakfast this BW is better than any that I've stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I’m glad that we were able to exceed your expectations! We aren’t your ordinary hotel, that’s for sure. We guarantee to offer the cleanest hotel room our guests have ever stayed in, and we offer the most expanded complimentary breakfast around! I am very glad that you got the chance to stay with us so that we had the opportunity to give you the exceptional stay that you deserve.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This summer I took a long solo road trip covering more than 8,000km. At night I camped or stayed in cheap motels. On the last leg of my trip... from California to British Columbia, I needed to cover a lot of miles and I was getting tired from endless driving. I needed to stop for the night and Sutherlin, Oregon seemed like the best town to head for. The Best Western seemed an easy choice. But this Best Western was a surprise. Outstanding service, wonderful large room and a decent free breakfast. What's more they boast that its the cleanest hotel you'll find anywhere... and it is. I thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

I am glad that you decided to treat yourself to our affordable luxury during your solo adventure! We all work hard to provide our guests with the absolute best hotel experience we can offer! I am thrilled that you decided to give us a shot and I hope that we get another chance to see you again next time you head south.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I've stayed here twice and each time was a joy. The rooms are immaculate and comfortable. The staff is professional yet fun loving and they clearly enjoy working there. The free breakfast is the best.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for writing this great review for us! I am glad that you were comfortable in your room and that you received great service from our staff. We all try our hardest to make sure that our guests have the best hotel experience we can offer. Reviews like yours let us know that we are doing well in meeting this goal! Thanks again! Please stop by and see us again next time you are in our area.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed at the BW Hartford Lodge on our way to southern California. It is a wonderful roadside motel particularly for its ease of access to the highway, dining options and pet friendliness. The rooms are spacious, spotless and the cooked to order breakfast is great (at leats a $20 value for 2). We looked for better alternatives but didn't find any. Reception can be spotty due to mapower shortages but they try to be friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I’m glad that you were able to stay with us on your way south. It’s nice to hear that you were able to thoroughly enjoy your breakfast! We try to give our guests all the comforts of home and this includes a great, hot breakfast served on real dishes! Thanks again for staying with us, we hope we get another chance to see you next time you trek up I5!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed one night on the way north to Portland and a second night on the way back 1 week later. An hour and a half after checking out after the second stay, I received a phone call from the hotel saying I had left my ipad in the room. The front desk person offered to mail the ipad to my home. 4 days later it arrived well packaged at my doorstep. I thought this was an excellent example of a very pleasant responsible and caring staff that I found consistently during both stays. The hotel is well located, quiet w/ clean comfortable and appealing rooms. Breakfast is great as is the pricing. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Hweingard

Thank you for writing this review on our behalf! I am glad that your ipad arrived home safely! We did our guest to package it with care so it would be ready for the long trip. I sure hope that we get another chance to serve you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sutherlin
Best Western Garden Villa Inn
#5 of 16 in Roseburg
Quality Inn Central
Quality Inn Central
#12 of 16 in Roseburg

Been to Best Western Plus Hartford Lodge? Share your experiences!