“Great find!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I first visited Apple Peddler at the Burns location when traveling with my mother in 2010, but Sutherlin was my first experience with breakfast. Food was excellent, service fairly quick, and I was able to finish with plenty of time to spare, which was a big plus since I was headed to the Eugene Airport for a morning flight back to Utah.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Food is good e had breakfast not sure how you can screw up hash and eggs, though I admit I have had it happen. No wi-fi which I needed but that had no bearing on my breakfast which was good server was friendly.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Traveling through the area, my wife and I stopped here for dinner. The Front Desk of the hotel we were staying at, recommended it. We were seated immediately and the waitress we had was there right away to take our drink orders. She returned promptly with the drinks and we placed our orders for dinner. We were very pleased with the food, as well as the service we received. The pricing is quite reasonable as well. We read on a brochure at the table, that there are several locations for this restaurant, and if we were to be in one of the other areas, we would most certainly stop in for a meal.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We were looking for a salad and chose the Peddler. We were greeted and seated immediately. The waitress took our drink orders and left us to peruse the menu. I had the taco salad and my sister has the oriental salad. My salad was very good except the shell wasn't crispy. The oriental salad had an egg, kind-of-weird but my sister had no complaints.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Made a stop while driving through the area. Ordered a Patty Melt and fries. Very tasty, fresh meat and crispy fries. The best part of the visit was the upbeat attitude of my server, Taralyn. All in all a nice place with good food served by friendly people. What more could you want? They are open 24 hours, I believe. That should about do it.