“awwwwwwwww stew”

Dining options: Late Night
Vancouver, Washington
“awwwwwwwww stew”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I lucked out all over this day, The special was beef stew..........I love stew.Had a salad and corn bread too to top everything off

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Florence, Oregon
“No thanks”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

At the recommendation of a few locals I decided to try this out. All of our food was like frozen heated up... Not what I typically want when dining out. This place reminded me more of a Denny's or Perko's so if that's your thing this is the place.

Service also was nothing to write home about. We had teeny tiny water cups (8oz, maybe) then as the food was served the ticket was dropped on our table (we didn't notice) our waitress didn't check on us a single time after dropping off our food. We finally noticed the check, paid and left.... I won't be going back.

West Valley City, Utah
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is my second experience with Apple Peddler, the first being the location in Burns, Oregon. Beautiful decor, great variety of food, excellent service!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Anna V
“Nice restaurant but average food”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant with two other couples. Waitress was very friendly and did her best, but due to the number so tables she was trying to assist, we didn't get much attention. Long waits between courses. Food was only average. Steamed vegetable was canned peas. Gravy on the mashed potatoes was a little cool. My sirloin steak was very good though. Husband had taco salad which was nothing fancy. Too many other restaurants in this price range-we won't be back.

Visited November 2013
Santa Clarita, California
“Average diner”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

It was the big sign outside for Hot Blackberry Cobbler that got my attention. Could not wait! However when we were ordering we were told they were out, they cannot keep enough on hand. Found out they do not make it there, it is brought frozen from somewhere else. Two big disappointments. Tried the clam chowder and it was actually very good. Don't know if they make it, but it tasted like they did. It had lots of large clams. Also the French dip was very good. Everything on the menu was typical diner food.

• Visited October 2013