“You Don't Have to Go All the Way to the Bronx for Excellent Bagels!”
Review of Bronx bagels

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bronx bagels
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Sutherlin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were driving north on I-5 and saw a sign for Bronx Bagels in Sutherlin. Not wanting fast food, we decided to give it a try. The helpful staff recommended the popular chicken salad, even offering a sample to my sister. We all had it. My sandwich on a whole wheat bagel was A+++. The bagel was delicious and chicken salad with its crunchy carrot and celery texture was a delight. Don't be fooled by all the fast food chains! Get off and discover Bronx Bagels.

There are newer reviews for Bronx bagels

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Staff was rude and bagels were just okay. I think the workers were husband and wife and it seemed almost as if they were having a spat....Both were obviously irritated and weren't friendly at all.

2  Thank C-in-AZ
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have been stopping here for several years and the quality of the food was fine. This time, it was overpriced and just not very good. My hot tea was lukewarm, the vegetable pockets were not the beautiful fresh veggies that were used before. The bagels were too expensive.