“Friendliest hotel staffing”

Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Sutherlin
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I have never been to hotel where everyone was well trained and so courteous and helpful. Haley (front desk/night auditor) helped me through some troubling transactions I made online and helped me resolve it. Jon (front desk) was friendly and kept his composure during the busiest check out time, while managing the breakfast station. This hotel was a big hit with my family and made our stay great. Shop around the internet for great deals with this hotel and lock on a good rate. Other than that, it is a great value even if you pay the full rate. Very close to main highway I-5 and next door to 24 hour restaurant called Apple Peddler. I liked this place so much, that I wish that I could have the same staffing everywhere I travel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR

Reviewed August 13, 2010

Second time we've stayed at this property & very impressed with all aspects. Staff and room cleanliness is outstanding. Excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I was travelling with my husband to southern oregon from Portland. we decided to put a night somewhere near Roseburg. After searching for a few motels (we would like to keep the budget low) and finally, we found this! it's a gem! the bed was comfy, and bathroom is squeaky clean! well, the furnishing might not look brand new, but it's perfectly ok. it does not have a stale stench like most motels do. i would definitely return to this hotel on my next trip down south. this is one of the best hotel i ever stayed, for the price i paid.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2010

We had an excellent stay here. Its clean, and the staff is awesome, expecially Jon and Haley! Would recommend to this hotel to everyone! The breakfast is very filling, and there is also a 24hr resturant next door. The location is right off the freeway, you can't miss it!

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2010

I stayed here for one night recently. I chose it because of the TripAdvisor reviews and I wasn't disappointed. The bed was very comfortable. I slept with the fan on and I didn't notice any road noise.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Stayed here for 1 night on a road trip. This hotel definitely beat my expectations even though I had selected it based on TripAdvisor reviews. Room was very nice and clean and the beds very comfy. Free wifi, nice breakfast, and juice and coffee available all day. It is close to the freeway and has some decent restaurants close by.

I will definitely stay here again when in the neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2010

A nice enough place except for noise. I don't mean highway noise even though it's right next to the Interstate. It's doors that are not adjusted to close softly. Instead they slam. Not the only place with this problem, but I was awakened countless times by latecomers and earlygoers. This was a leisure weekend, but I would hesitate to come back here.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
sutherlinmicrotel, Owner at Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2010

I am very sorry you were awakened by the doors. We actually do have mechanisms to soften the closing of doors, but it sounds like they did not do the job well enough in your case. We will be checking to make sure those mechanisms are in good working order!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sutherlin
Best Western Plus Hartford Lodge
#1 of 1 in Oakland
Comfort Inn Roseburg
Comfort Inn Roseburg
#5 of 16 in Roseburg

Been to Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR? Share your experiences!