Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ranch Motel(Rice Hill)
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront deskwafflesdutch brosrestaurant next doorparking lotroom was cleanroad tripapple peddlerone night staystay there againcrater lakerooms are smallfree breakfastfirst floorroseburg areafreewaycalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This hotel was a very nice one, provided free breakfast and drinks, though the fact that they have no swimming pool is a little disappointing, but nevertheless I found this hotel to be very peaceful, and had a nice view from the top story.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor have the best view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank RetroBacon
GuestHouse_Sutherlin, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

We are glad you had a peaceful and enjoyable stay here. Thanks for mentioning our full breakfast, which includes biscuits and gravy, omelets, Belgian waffles, fruit, yogurt, muffins, and bagels!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had read both the Yelp and Trip Advisor reviews before booking this hotel for an overnight stay for the drive between Sacramento, CA and Seattle, WA and back and my family was glad I did. The quality of the rooms is comparable to a more expensive chain such as Hilton Garden or Marriott Courtyard but for a fraction of the price! The rooms for both of my stays were nice and clean and large. The free breakfast includes freshly made waffles and biscuits and gravy, as well as toast, bagels, cereals and oatmeal. The coffee and juice machines are available all day, which came in handy. They also have a good selection of teas and hot cocoa packets, which made my kids happy. We will definitely stay here again. The price is great and the tax was not bad at all compared to our last stay in Cottage Grove OR which was at least $30 more and the quality was subpar to the GuestHouse.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the awesome review and for recognizing the level of service we offer, which includes the full breakfast you mentioned! We hope to see you here again in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on our way to California. It is a very nice place to overnight for those that prefer not to spend a fortune, and still get a nice clean hotel with very friendly staff. My wife accidentally left some ruby earrings behind, which they found and 2 day mailed to our home. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the great review. I'm so glad we were able to re-unite your wife with her earrings! We hope to see you again on future trips.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stayed here while driving from Reno to Seattle in mid June, perfect halfway point. Had a room with queen bed. The room is small, but the mirrors made it seem larger. It reminded me of some hotels I had stayed at in Italy (good memories). The room was clean, bed comfortable, bathroom well appointed. The only negatives was the TV was up toward the ceiling and the old CRT type. Not that important since I was there to sleep. I was in #320 and the bath tub squeaked rather loudly while I was moving about in it. I was not concerned about the floor giving out, but I felt sorry for the folks 1 floor below who might've been awakened by the noise. Breakfast was more than the usual "continental breakfast". Road noise was not too bad. Overall a good stay. WiFi was slow. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Thanks for choosing us as your midway point. We do hope you will return in the future. We are currently in the process of replacing many of our older TV units with newer flat-screen models. If you would like to request a room with a newer TV on your next trip through, just ask for that when you make your reservation and we will see to it that you are accommodated!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stayed here while in a road trip made reservations earlier in the day online. Checked in late at night took a few minutes to page the late night clerk but check in was smooth. Room was clean bed a better than average bath room was nice clean and shower worked good( good pressure and temp). The only bad thing about the stay was the room had a slight B.O. Smell to it. Over all the stay was plesent and comfy for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here! We hope you'll choose to return on future trips through the area.