Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR
$120
BestWestern.com
$65
Motel 6 Roseburg(Roseburg)(Great Value!)
$66
ComfortInn
$121
$102
$65
All reviewsfront deskwafflesdutch brosrestaurant next doorparking lotroom was cleanroad tripapple peddlerone night staystay there againcrater lakerooms are smallfree breakfastfirst floorroseburg areafreewaycalifornia
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were towed here on Friday and were told that our truck could not be fixed until Monday and it would take all day. The Guesthouse was recommended to us by the local garage. We have found it excellent! Good value for money. Clean. Excellent friendly staff. Quiet even though next to I-5. I was sick with a cold when I got here but have not slept so well in months! Nice to find a very pet friendly hotel. Breakfast in the morning is great as well as the popcorn and tea/coffee in the evenings. You made our enforced stay very bearable!

Room Tip: We were at the back overlooking a small patio area and found it very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
heritagehotelmgmt, General Manager at Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Delighted you got good rest while the truck was being repaired. If you are going to have to suffer through a break down, Sutherlin is a good place to do it!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Guest House Inn and suite in Sutherlin on our way down to Palm Springs from BC and on our way back. We had our cat with us and they are a very pet friendly place. The hotel is very clean. The service is good and the breakfast which is included in the price is also good. The price is very reasonable and you get very good value. We have paid considerably more for much inferior places. Across the street is a good restaurant called Apple Peddlar (?) which is conveniently open 24 hours so after a long drive one doesn't have to drive to dinner. We will be staying there again next fall when me make our way back to SoCal.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

We appreciate you recognizing our value. The restaurant next to us is The Apple Peddler, a popular, 24/7 family restaurant.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My wife and I stayed for two nights midweek and found the room clean and quiet, one side of the queen mattress very comfortable while the other side sagged a bit in the middle (room #108), the omelets and biscuits and gravy included in the breakfast a nice addition to the typical continental breakfast, and the staff very patient and accommodating. The price made this a wonderful value.

Room Tip: Rooms directly under an occupied room are noisier.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
heritagehotelmgmt, General Manager at Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thanks for recognizing the value we work so hard to provide!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

It may not be important to other travelers, but I believe a good bed is the most important part of staying at a hotel. The bed in my room (#320) was lumpy and uncomfortable. I didn't complain because I liked my room otherwise and didn't want to risk other surprises.

I stayed 4 nights and the bed was made every day; fresh towels were provided every day and I appreciated that.

The free breakfast was pretty good; omelets and fresh waffles, etc. It wasn't one of those "continental" breakfasts - a grandiose name for grapefruit and cereal in the morning.

The WiFi is pretty slow.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Naveed M

Thanks for the compliments on our breakfast and our service. I am so sorry you weren't comfortable in the bed. Our beds all have pillow top cushioning and upgraded linens, but I know people have different preferences for comfort. I sure hope you'll give us another opportunity to serve you as I am certain we can provide a bed that will feel comfortable to you.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Room & property was nicely appointed for no frills price point. Staff was very accommodating upon arrival. We were towing my boyfriends boat & did not feel comfortable leaving it in the adjacent truck parking lot, since they were not full they allowed us to take up a couple spots in front of the hotel.

We did unfortunately have a couple issues. Bed is very firm, not comfortable for anything more than a night or two. Our key card stopped working a couple times but once I found a staff member they reprogrammed our card. We stayed in room 123 adjacent to the lobby & except for a crying baby next door early one morning we didn't have a noise issue, but we did have a SEVERE ant infestation though. The first night we saw a couple ants, no big deal, the second night we saw quite a few more. It was after midnight by the time we got back to our room & we were exhausted from fishing all day, they weren't on our bed so we crashed. When we awoke in the morning we saw the entire room was actually infested. On the furniture, the nightstands, walls & carpet. Had we seen that they were that bad the night before we would have definitely made a call to the front desk. I took numerous pictures to show the staff but no one was at the front desk when we checked out at 11am. I called as we were pulling out of the driveway & spoke to Erin, she said she'd let the maintenance man know.

Honestly though, really other than the ants, the stay was great for the $50/night price. We might go back & try it one more time, but if I saw even one ant that'd be it for me.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank quackerbabe78
heritagehotelmgmt, General Manager at Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thanks for the compliments, especially of our accommodating staff. I am glad we were able to help you out with your boat, too.

Yes, it is indeed ant season in Oregon. Fortunately our treatment program is very effective and any ant-sightings are short lived!