We spent two nights here because of a speaking engagement in the area. The room was clean for the most part but somewhat small as Microtels tend to be. It would be good to upgrade the TVs in the rooms to something bigger and more modern than the clunky closet-top units Microtels tend to have. The beds were hard and made for an uncomfortable night's sleep. The AC unit in the room didn't do too badly but also didn't cool as well as it should have. The continental breakfast (plus make-your-own waffles) was pretty decent but the eating area was small. The price was good for what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 miles north of Roseburg, our hotel is in the heart of the Umpqua Valley wine country, about the halfway point for I-5 travelers between Seattle and San Francisco, and a great alternative to the more crowded areas of Roseburg. Our convenient location provides easy on/off free access. In addition, a great 24/7 family restaurant is right next door and many other dining options nearby. Pets are allowed; we have a dog run and there is a local dog park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg
- Microtel Inn & Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg Hotel Sutherlin
- Sutherlin Microtel Hotel