Stayed here one night in April .The area isnt anything special and there isan overnight truck stop next door which is a bit noisy at times but the hotel is very clean , quite modern inside and the front desk people are great. John on the front desk was very welcoming and made you feel at home.
For an overnight stop at a very reasonable price, we paid $56( aaa rate )for a queen bed room on the top floor , it is far better value and much nicer in our experience than the motel 6's and 8's which it competes against. Its a shame there are not more Microtel Inn & Suites in the west USA , I would pick them against the competitors.
There is also a very reasonable restaurant opposite the hotel and the food we had was good.
The only downside was noise from trucks leaving early but not enough to be major problem . I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR is located less than a mile from Interstate 5. Enjoy a trip to the Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards or play a round of golf at Oak Hills Golf Club. We offer free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. Guest laundry and truck parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg
- Microtel Inn & Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg Hotel Sutherlin
- Sutherlin Microtel Hotel