“Very good pizzas”

Pedotti's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Sutherlin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Very good pizzas”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is a nice break from fast food restaurants when traveling along I-5. Pedotti's is very close to the freeway and only takes a couple of minutes to get to from I-5. My wife and I both got pizzas on the special (a salad was included). The salads were good and the pizzas were excellent. We spent about forty minutes off the freeway which is not bad at all for made to order pizza.

• Korean first
Grapeview, Washington
“Excellent dinner with friendly staff”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We had a great dinner here! They offer lighter meal selections on their menu, which was great for us, as we didn't want a huge meal after spending the day on the road. As a bonus, being a Tuesday night, they also had free wine tasting offered by a local winery. The atmosphere has a nice feel to it and the staff were all very friendly. It is obviously a popular place with the locals as it filled up quickly while we were there.

• Visited December 2012
Salem, Oregon
“Very good food.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We had looked forward to eating here since we planned our trip to Southerlin. It was worth the wait.

Visited September 2012
Salinas, California
“Italian!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Very friendly place! Nice wait staff - good smells! Their bread is delicious - they make their own dressings. Good salads - pasta's are pretty good. I have the Tour of Italy with 3 types of pasta with 3 different sauces. Their pesto is made with dried basil & needs more garlic. The spaghetti sauce looked great but had a different taste going on. Not bad just not what I am used to. Nice decor - comfortable place. I will be back.

Visited August 2012
“Mostly an above average Italian eatery.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Living in the area, we frequent Pedotti's often. As with a lot of restaurants, there are good days and bad days with any eatery. Pedotti's is more often than not above average Italian food for our area. The service is good but getting your food to the table can be slow. Don't expect to rush in and rush out. There are several wines available to pair with your meal. There is a "special" meal of the day every day. The interior is clean but dated. Again, living in the area I have seen the same decor in this restaurant for a long time. Plenty of parking. Prices seem to reasonable. I believe some of the prices are on the higher side... but if you are looking for Italian food but don't want to travel too far, Pedotti's will hit the mark. Close to I-5 with an easy on and off exit.